April 8th, 2010
It’s time to wake up and Spring into action. Spring is one of my favourite seasons, it’s a time to renew, recharge and restart. In Spring the earth comes back to life after a long cold winter and the first flowers begin to bloom. I’ve chosen Spring as a theme for this week and I’ve sourced 9 bright, colourful and amazing items from Zibbet, Etsy and Folksy for you to discover.
1. Spring Blossom Brooch by noodleBubble
I love the simplicity of the stitching on this brooch – so delicate!
2. Wrapped Pearl Trio Necklace in Spring Green by Aubepine
This necklace caught my eye as I love the reptition and the pale green colour – it’s also a lovely photograph too!
3. Hydrangea Blossom, Diamond Stacking Ring – by PatrickIrlaJewelry
This is gorgeous! The photograph is so lovely too. I love the natural textures and the contrasting silver and gold.
4. Rebirth Antique Brass Beaded Spring Bracelet by Risky Beads
This bracelet is oozing Spring – I had to include it in this week’s theme. It’s full of new life and zest and is just so yummy!
5. Button Flower Brooch by Milomade
A lovely bright pink and blue flower – would look lovely with so many outfits or attached to a hat or hairband.
6. Flower Child Earrings by Wild Woman Jewelry
These are really playful and full of colour.
7. Yellow Orange pencil pendant by Jennifer Maestre
Such an unusual item – I Love the shapes that have been created and the small highlights of colour.
8. Green felt pinwheels necklace by VerteAdelie
A very gorgeous green necklace – I bet it’s really comfortable to wear.
9. Spring Bunnikins – Lavender filled Cashmere Softie by Stitcher Scribbler
These bunnies are so cute and will smell wonderful!
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
This is a weekly themed post to promote the amazing products you can find online, concentrating on beautiful handmade goods – hopefully these posts will help to inspire you or give you ideas for gifts, but most of all make you aware of so many amazing talented people who devote their time to making so many lovely things – forget mass produced nonsense – buy handmade!
Posted in Theme Thursday |