June 29th, 2011
So what are you doing this Friday? Fancy popping over the St Andrews for a Treat?
Fife Contemporary Art and Craft are going to be running a Pop Up Shop called Treat that will showcase more than 30 makers in jewellery, textiles, wood, ceramics, glass, lighting, prints and much more – included in this mix is a lovely selection of Milomade goodies. So why not pop up and Treat yourself to some contemporary art and craft?
Treat opens on Friday 1st July and is open until Saturday 16th July – 10am to 5pm - and staffed by the lovely and talented Jane Gowans.
Where? I hear you ask… You’ll find Treat at J&G Innes on South Street, St Andrews on the First Floor.
Here are a few images of the Milomade Products on offer:
- Envelopes made from Music, Maps, Magazines and Annuals
- Elasticated button bracelets in lots of different colours
- Button Strand Necklaces in a lots of different colours
- Button Flower Brooches – all unique
- Hairclip Notecard Gift Sets – Flower, Heart and Vintage Button Hairclips
- Badges made from Magazines, Maps, Music and Envelopes
- Vintage Button Pendants made in Sterling silver
You can also read about Treat on the FCA&C website here.
Other Artists/Makers involved are:
- James Carcass Glass
- Amanda Simmons (Corsock Glass)
- Dot Sim
- Jane Gowans (jewellery)
- Sharon Kirby (wood)
- Roobedo (textiles)
- Jeanette Sendler (textiles)
- Tessuti (Fiona McIntosh – textiles)
- PickOne (James Donald – textile inspired badges)
- Hilke Macintyre (ceramics and prints)
- Butter Wynd Pottery
- Anne Lightwood (ceramics)
- Vanessa Bullick (ceramics)
- Marysia Lachowicz (photographic prints)
- Elizabeth Shepherd (prints)
- DCA (prints)
- Lisa Gribbon (prints)
- Claire Heminsley (tea towels and prints)
- Hannah Nunn (lighting)
- Applique Originals (felt brooches)
- Small Stories (Gabrielle Reith – printed items for children)
- Lovely Pigeon (Kirsty Thomas – printed items for everyone!)
- Mhairi Wild (textiles)
- Elaine Allison (bronze biscuits)
- Jill Calder (prints)
- Lucy Dunce (ceramics)
- Syrah Jay (Sarah Jacobs – felted bags and jewellery)
- Susiemaroon (Susie Brown – accessories)
I’ve slowly worked my way down the list adding web links to the ones I can find, but I’ve not had time to complete the list – will finish it next time I’m at my computer.
Posted in News & Events |