December 2nd, 2011
I mentioned on Facebook earlier that I’d made some brooches from zips last night and that I’d post up some pictures on my blog. I followed a few tutorials and kind of made things up as I went along with their guidance and I really love the results.
Here are the two completed brooches – just need to make so cards to pin them to and they’re ready to go on sale.
Unfortunately because of all the upheavals this week – having to move most of the contents of downstairs upstairs because we’re getting the rest of the Oak floor laid at the moment – I’ve misplaced all the zips I found recently and so could only make two purple brooches. Going to have a hunt around for this zip stash later as I’d love to make some more for my craft fair tomorrow. I’ve got so many lovely colours – they’re going to look great.
Posted in Work In Progress |