If you’d like to spread some joy and happiness, purchase a Happy Box from my online shop. It’ll give you all the ingredients you need to generate a few smiles and lots of fun!
The best thing about sending letters is when you get something back. The joy of finding a handwritten letter on your doormat is beyond compare.
I’ve had a month of writing letters to friends and family. April was National Letter Writing Month and during lockdown it was the perfect way to send lots of smiles through the post. I got really creative and decorated my letters and envelopes. I even designed a few greetings cards that could be coloured in and sent a few of these out to friends who have kids, including packs of crayons and stickers.
They were so popular and I got lots of thanks and praise for them that I thought I’d make a few more and add them to my online shop. I’ve created little Happy Boxes full of goodies.
Each box contains:
- 6 Greetings Cards I’ve designed with black and white outlined illustrations to colour in
- 6 Envelopes – 2nd class stamp can be added as an extra
- Rainbow stickers to decorate your envelopes
- A pack of 12 crayons for the colouring in
- A pack of 6 rainbow badges for you to wear and share
- 5 Heart chocolates
- A pack of sunflower seeds for you to grow with kid friendly instructions
They’re available in my online shop now!