I’ve been putting together a few ideas of things I’d love for Christmas – it’s been hard as I’m quite happy with suprises and never know what to say when people ask me what I’d like for Christmas, but here are a few ideas…
1. First off is a Tunnocks Teacake bag from the very talented Gillian Kyle who’s stand I saw at the recent Country Living Christmas Fair. I have website envy.
2. Something gardening related or something for my allotment – I love this seed subscription idea from the London Herb Garden on NOTHS
3. I also saw this enourmous display safety pin from Gertie and Mabel on NOTHS and fell in love!
4. I pinned these cookie stamps ages ago – perfect for all my home made biscuits, there are different messages you can get, but I love the ‘Home Made’ one best.
5. I mentioned the Enveloper on my blog recently – I love this simple tool to help you make perfect envelopes every time!
6. I love listening to David Sedaris and so pleased he’s on Radio4 again. Any of his audio books, or in fact the entire collection would make me perfectly happy this Christmas!
7. As always, anything from Lush to make me pong like a bed of roses goes down well.
8. Some stylish containers/boxes for the fridge to store stuff in – I love these ones from Crate&Barrel
And I know I’ve harping on about not getting any books for Christmas as I’ve got three years worth of novels still to read! Here are a selection of books that would be fun to receive and not fill me with barrels of guilt, as these would definitely not sit on the shelf gathering dust…
To add to my lovely collection of River Cottage Handbooks… Numbers 11, 12 and 13 please!
Camping with Kids – I think this is going to be essential reading for me…